Thursday, October 6, 2011

call it what you want

so Austin and I may or may not have spent a couple hours making a giant string of construction paper rings to mark the days until I graduate next August....







we made something like 320 rings
we hung them from the kitchen all the way around to the other side of our living room
it was Austin's idea, he thought it would cheer me up when I get down about how much school I have left
adorable, right?


and lookit!
isn't it the cutest?
the black apple is great



tomorrow Austin's playing in a benefit show for orphans with some friends
it should be a good start to my weekend
I plan to spend the rest of the weekend soaking up this last bit of sun
also, maybe carve a pumpkin or work on Austin's halloween costume

do you have any fun weekend plans?




Jess

No comments: