Friday, May 27, 2011

no man knows he is young while he is young

Today my baby brother graduates from high school.
Yeah this kid

Who used to be this dork

He's brilliant so he attends a fancy high school several hours away.
Most of my day will be spent at work then road tripping down for the festivities.

Nothing has made me feel so old as my brother's 18th birthday and his graduation this weekend.
Silly siblings, did I forget to tell you that you're not allowed to grow up?



Since I'll be busy feeling old all day, I only have a couple things to share.
Here's a sneak peak at the new crafts I've been working on
{while neglecting my wedding projects...heh}
{super cute fridge magnets! also, don't judge me - I'm not a photographer}



And..... :)
Chyeah. I get to practice that all I want.
In fact, I have to practice that. I'm surprisingly {and amusingly} bad at signing that name.


Have a fantastic weekend!


turn that frown upside down,
Jess

3 comments:

According to Annika said...

I know exactly what you mean! What is it with brothers and sisters failing to understand they're supposed to be out babies forever?! I bet they're doing this just to make us feel old. Typically baby siblings.
Well, your brother look lovely both as a thoughtful young man in black and white and a cute dork with an awesome head of hair. I love that you're so proud of him!

Jenny said...

I have a collection of funny fridge magnets that line any open space on the door. I particularly like yours! Little felt ones are quite adorable. And congratulations to your brother!

Ali said...

I am the youngest in my family but my friend's siblings all keep growing up at alarming rates! I realised the other day that I don't know ANYONE at my old high school any more - in fact I don't think I even know anyone that is in high school at all! scary. I think it's so cute that you're practicing your signature. mine's just a scribble so I don't think I'll ever change it - it could say anything, no one can read it!