Wednesday, May 4, 2011

like two happy birds

Austin and I have been making nesting plans - yay! 
So, I've been doing a little research and looking for some inspiration online.
And I found these lovely photos.





Austin's brother, Billy, is going to make a cupboard like this one for me!



We need a side table in our kitchen real bad. And I think this one is so great :)

I also found this picture - I love the paint job on this house!

I can't wait to start decorating the living room.
I may move my crafting things over to Austin's house this weekend.
That way I can get started on all these decorating projects.


Hope you all are having a great week :)



turn that frown upside down,
Jess


P.S. 32 days til the wedding!

2 comments:

turn that frown upside down said...

Oops! Forgot to site the sources :)
All photos from designspongeonline.com and weheartit.com.

Cara said...

Gorgeous photos, love the world map above the bed ;)
I am having a Shashi Bracelet Giveaway this month on my blog, make sure to check it out!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/