Monday, May 2, 2011

Cute or Creepy?

As I mentioned in my previous post, I recently found a few things hidden away in my parent's basement. 
Well...I also found  this picture that my great uncle framed many years ago in his photo shop.



I originally thought it was kinda cute.
But, Austin thinks its totally creepy. 
He actually asked me where the creepy picture came from and why it was in his house. Hah. 

We had our friends Christen and Tim over for dinner that night and the four of us debated whether it was cute or creepy, but never really came to a conclusion - at least not one that I remember.

So what do you think? Cute or creepy?


turn that frown upside down,
Jess

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Creepy.
I feel like the kids are planning something.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Gabrielle said...

I think kids are adorable, even painted ones, but that's me. Ask pedobear, that'd be a different story. So I suppose it depends on who is giving the opinion?

Annie, Time Enough for Drums said...

I saw this cool thing in ReadyMade mag once where they took a canvas painting, removed it from its frame, and glued it to a magnetic board, so that the painting is magnetic! You could do that with this?