Saturday, April 9, 2011

Shower Time

Today was my bridal shower! My aunts did an awesome job planning.
But, because it was so awesome I'm completely exhausted. So I'm going to make this post pretty short.

We got lots of really cool gifts, but I didn't take pictures of them quite yet so I'll post them later.
However, Austin's mom, Beth, gave us a great gift. 
Recently I posted this Design Sponge project that I wanted to do and she got me all of the supplies!
I was so excited that I decided to work on it today and got a bunch of help from Austin and his brother, Billy.







Sorry about the somewhat awful picture quality :/
It turned out really well. I think we might use it at the wedding.


Well, I'm off to watch too many episodes of Scrubs with Austin and Billy.
Happy weekend!


turn that frown upside down,
Jess

No comments: