Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pretty Gardens

Austin and I have started making some plans to plant a garden and some flowers around the house. 
I promised that I would do some research to find out when was the best time to plant certain vegetables, but I got a bit distracted looking at pretty pictures for inspiration.





All images from we heart it.

Unfortunately, this year has been a little colder than usual. Last year around this time I was already wearing dresses every day. But today it's rainy and about 38 degrees :(

However, today is going to be lovely because it is the one year anniversary of our first date!
Usually I don't get too excited about anniversaries, but this is the last time I'll get to celebrate a dating anniversary :) So, we're going on a date tonight.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!


turn that frown upside down,
Jess


P.S. 47 days til the wedding! Time flies...

No comments: