Saturday, April 2, 2011

DIY

Austin and I really need a message board. I'm one of those list making people and he can't remember things unless he writes them down. So, I've been looking around to find some great ideas for a diy message board and I found these ideas on Design Sponge

The first is this message board made from an old window. This one is my favorite and it looks fairly easy.

The other project is this message board made using wallpaper.
I think this one would eventually get stained by the markers, but the window one could always be washed with windex. So, I think I'm gonna start looking around for an antique window.

I also found this lovely project on Design Sponge.
Its a fabric headboard that's simply ironed onto the wall with liquid starch. 
Since I'm the clumsiest person in the world, I can't use a real headboard so I'm really excited to try this. 
And I'm kinda hoping that Austin can screen print us some sweet pillow cases after seeing this.
That's all for now.
Happy weekend!

turn that frown upside down,
Jess

P.S. 64 days!

No comments: