Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Things

This week is my spring break, so I've been trying to work on some wedding plans. Buuut I've been having some trouble. Originally I was going to use purple decorations and was thinking about using peacock feathers in my bouquet and Austin's boutineer, but after some research I mostly hate that idea. Every bouquet I've seen has been awful. Just haven't been able to find or think of any good ideas so I'm giving up.

 

But I'm really excited about my new plans! I found the perfect invitations. I think I'm going to use mostly shades of brown and tan for my wedding colors. I also found this adorable bouquet.



I think I've finally found my inspiration.
I'm planning some excurtions to a few fabric stores and antique stores before my break is over.
I can't wait!

In other news Austin's roomate, Shane, has officially moved out. Its really sad, Shane is great and we're going to miss him tons. But now we get to start settling into our house. Woo!

Aaand other, other news, my aunts have started planning my bridal shower! That means I get to start registering for lots of lovely kitchen things :)



turn that frown upside down,
Jess

No comments: