Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good news!

Austin got a new job! Yay! He will be working at this screen printing shop. He and his cousin, Micah, have been screen printing in a garage for quite a while and Austin loves it - oh and he's really good at it. So, now he gets to do something he loves and get paid! He'll also have better hours and won't have to work weekends anymore. We're really excited :)

Also, I found this lovely project for the wedding. These should work perfectly for centerpieces and I'm also going to use some little baby food jars and put tea candles inside intead of flowers.


It should be really pretty.

I'm also going to make these for the tables


Inspired by Veronika from tick tock vintage. Picture is from this post.

I'm also thinking about ordering some of this bunting to put on top of our cake like so:


And I also really enjoy this




That's all for now :)

turn that frown upside down,
Jess

No comments: